at dinner last night, a coworker was talking about hanging out with his white friends and getting fed up with the racist jokes, and asked them to tell a white people joke. nobody had any, so he googled and found these. after a few of them, people were a lot less comfortable.
white folks, next time you hear a racist joke, maybe lead with one of these in response. tag this “I’m white” when you reblog it, if you are.
Because we’re not allowed to own people anymore.
What is the scariest thing about a white person in prison?
You know he did it.
how many Chicago cops does it take to change a light bulb? None, they just beat the room for being black.”
A good looking 50 year old white man is trying to get laid on reality TV. What show are you watching?
To catch a predator.
Why do white girls travel in groups of three or five?
They can’t even
What do you call 64 white people in a room? A full blooded Cherokee."
1) always seek answers and don’t jump to conclusions
2) give 3mo probationary periods in the beginning then at the three month mark make sure you know where each other’s head is at - why are you still here, basically..
3) continue to be happy and don’t think the worst - and even if the worst happens remember that you’re beautiful and awesome and only ugly and not awesome people do ugly and not awesome things. Remember this.. Cause it’s true.
4) keep up to date every three months just in case feelings fade or grow just to make sure that time isn’t being wasted trying to make things work.. Cause no one has time for that..
5) keep up that 3mo thing til the one year mark then you can stretch it out to your preference.
6) stay happy and positive throughout this journey and love yourself enough to know why your time is important.
You’re very very welcome…